Our premises were built in 1885, originally as a convent and cottage hospital, and latterly as the location for a variety of community projects, serving the population of Rotherhithe and the surroundings Docklands.
The building has four storeys with spacious and airy rooms. There is also a large hall, which provides recreational and assembly space we also have a designated dining area. We take advantage of Southwark Park, located at the back of our building, which we use daily for recreation and school activities.
The premises is constantly evolving to meet our needs and, as is common with older buildings, we have a constant and varied programme of maintenance. CCTV is in operation throughout the school.